- Criminal Defense
- Case Results
- In The News
- Client Accused of Nearly Striking Police Vehicle Acquitted of DUI/DWAI
- Denver DUI Attorneys of Fife Luneau Secure DUI/DWAI Acquittal in People v J.M.
- Acquittal Secured in DUI/DWAI Case | Denver DUI Attorneys
- DUI & DWAI Acquittal: Fife Luneau P.C. Attorneys Win in Jefferson County
- Aurora Police Invested $100,000 Into Dash Cams They Don’t Use
- Fife Luneau, P.C. Achieves Acquittal in DUI & DWAI Case
- People v. DC Ends in Acquittal of DUI/DWAI Charges
- Defenses for Reckless Driving and Speeding Tickets
- Allegedly Intoxicated Motorcyclist Acquitted of DUI Charges
- DUI Suspect Tests 0.123 BAC on Blood Tests, Still Acquitted of All Charges
- Fife Luneau, P.C. Successful in People v. C.B.!
- Driver Who Tested .19 BAC Acquitted of DUI Charges Thanks to Fife Luneau, P.C.
- Contact Us
- Site Map