Charles L. FifeAttorney
Charles L. Fife, Managing Partner & Experienced Denver DUI Defense Attorney
Charles Fife is originally from South Burlington, Vermont. He did his undergraduate work at Brigham Young University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, and went on to receive his law degree from the University of Utah College of Law in 1988. He was admitted to the Colorado bar the same year. In 1990, he established Fife Luneau, PC to practice exclusively criminal defense. As a Colorado DUI defense attorney, he has handled more than 2,500 DUI cases, becoming a respected Denver DUI and DWAI lawyer who clients trust.
Contact a Denver Colorado DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Charlie believes that criminal defense is the highest calling of the legal profession. With this conviction and the passion and determination of a true trial lawyer, he prefers always to fight for his clients' rights and freedom, standing by his maxim, "Do NOT plead guilty." He is highly respected among Denver DUI and DWAI lawyers, and never hesitates to do everything he can as an attorney to achieve the best result for his client.
- Colorado, 1988
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 1992
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- University of Utah College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah, Juris Doctor, 1988
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1985
- Calkins, Kramer, Grimshaw & Harring, Attorney, 1988-1989
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi