Denver Drug Crimes Lawyer
Don’t Let a Drug Conviction Ruin Your Future
A conviction for possession or use of illegal drugs like cocaine, methamphetamine, or ecstasy, carries substantial jail time even for a first offense. So does a sentence for possessing two or more ounces of marijuana, or misusing prescription drugs.
Why clients choose our firm:
- Super Lawyers rated
- 24/7 availability
- Representation from members of the National Trial Lawyers Association
- A proven track record of success
Don’t let a possession of drug conviction cost you your freedom and complicate your ability to gain employment and housing afterward. Instead, choose to work with our Denver criminal defense lawyers to protect your rights and defend your case.
To learn how our firm can help you, call Fife Luneau, P.C. today at (720) 408-7130.
What You Can Expect from Fife Luneau, P.C.
At Fife Luneau, P.C., our lawyers are bright, aggressive, and ready to stand with you against the prosecution. You can expect that will we focus on vigorous preparation for your case and that we will litigate it to the end if that’s what is best for you. We are available 24/7 for our clients by phone. As your Denver drug crimes lawyers, we will do everything we can to defend your case.
Limits on Recreational Marijuana
Many of our clients are not aware of the limits on marijuana possession in Colorado. Keep in mind these laws regarding the possession and use of recreational marijuana:
- Only those 21 and older can possess and use marijuana
- You can only legally buy marijuana from licensed retail stores
- Adults 21 and older can have up to one ounce of marijuana. More can result in legal charges.
- Using marijuana in public places is not allowed
- You cannot use marijuana on federal property, including national parks
- Employers can still test for and make employment decisions based on marijuana usage
These rules apply to recreational marijuana, not medicinal marijuana.
If the state has charged you in a drug crimes case, for marijuana or any other drug, you want to have a persuasive Denver criminal defense attorney on your side. For a free consultation, contact us at (720) 408-7130 today.