Colorado Diversion Program Every parent’s nightmare is the call late at night from their teen saying they have been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI). It certainly is no one’s intent that such events occur, but many acknowledge that experimentation with alcohol and drugs is a common rite of passage for teenagers. That said,… Read More »Learn More
Denver Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving All of Colorado
Aggressive Legal Defense for a Wide Array of State and Federal Criminal Charges
Each criminal defense lawyer at Fife Luneau, PC recognizes the fear and confusion that accompanies criminal charges. Without skilled representation, even wrongly accused individuals can potentially face serious consequences. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing clients with comprehensive support from the first moments after arrest and all the way through trial.
The Support Needed to Defend Individuals Arrested for Colorado Felony Crimes
An effective criminal defense requires an experienced attorney who works with defendants after an arrest and throughout every phase of the legal process. At the law firm of Fife Luneau, PC we provide aggressive representation for individuals facing serious felony charges such as the following:
- Sex crimes. A litigious divorce or a relationship breakup can be all it takes for someone to falsely accuse a person of sex crimes. However, even when alleged victims attempt to drop charges of sex crimes, the prosecution continues to move forward. Even a full acquittal does not remove the stigma and allow accused individuals to return to normal lives. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, our criminal defense lawyers provide aggressive representation for all clients.
- Violent crimes. Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges for violent crimes, you need a firm with a track record of successfully guiding defendants through these serious legal cases.
- Theft. Even without presenting the threat of physical harm to others, theft is often prosecuted as a felony. When white collar crime is involved, individuals face federal charges. The attorneys at Fife Luneau, PC are qualified to handle even the most serious theft-related charges, and we explore every legal avenue to obtain optimal results for our clients in court.
- Drug crimes. Colorado law takes drug crimes seriously, often imposing severe penalties for convictions. It is also important to note that the new recreational marijuana laws do not eliminate the possibility of federal prosecution. Our attorneys stay current on any changes that affect this complex area of the law, and we apply our knowledge to help clients obtain the best possible results for their cases.
Fighting for Drivers Facing Serious Criminal Charges
Drivers who receive a citation for a moving violation can potentially benefit from a skilled legal defense, but certain charges extend well beyond a traffic ticket. The Denver criminal defense lawyers at Fife Luneau, PC fight for the rights of drivers accused of serious criminal offenses such as the following:
- Drunk driving. Anyone driving with blood alcohol content (BAC) of 0.08 or higher can face DUI charges in Colorado. However, when police suspect you have consumed enough alcohol to impair your ability to drive, even a BAC of 0.05 can justify arrest for driving while ability impaired (DWAI). Our Denver DUI/DWAI attorneys have the skills and experience needed to fight these and other related charges.
- Vehicular manslaughter. When individuals are liable for motor vehicle accidents that seriously injure the occupants of other vehicles, they may face felony charges of vehicular manslaughter if police believe their reckless driving behaviors caused the accident. At Fife Luneau, PC, our criminal defense lawyers take these charges seriously and enlist all legal avenues needed to help defendants obtain the best results for their cases.
Experience Pursuing Justice in Federal Courts
Any criminal charges are treated more severely when prosecuted at the federal level. In the majority of cases, individuals may not even be aware of the extensive investigations being conducted by federal prosecutors before they level charges for federal crimes. Even if you learn that a friend or co-worker is under investigation or charged with a federal crime, we can take immediate action to find out if you might face any related legal issues in the future.
Addressing the Special Needs of Alleged Youthful Offenders
The most responsible upbringing does not necessarily prevent juveniles from succumbing to peer pressure and engaging in experimentation with drugs, vandalism, shoplifting or any number of criminal activities. In recent years, technological advances have added new bad behaviors to the list of potential bad choices young people can make, from computer bullying to sexting.
According to the Colorado Department of Public Safety Division of Criminal Justice, a 2009 survey indicated that 72 percent of Colorado teens acknowledge the possibility of suffering serious negative consequences from sexting. Yet 20 percent of all teens engage in this behavior, often due to peer pressure. Regardless of the poor choices Colorado children may make, the juvenile criminal defense attorneys at Fife Luneau, PC in Denver are dedicated to helping ensure a youthful error does not destroy promising futures.
Seek Skilled Legal Support from an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Denver
If you or a loved one has been accused of a Colorado crime, you need immediate aggressive representation, even if you are innocent of all charges. Your Miranda rights guarantee representation by an attorney. At the first opportunity, contact an experienced criminal defense attorney at Fife Luneau, PC for a free initial consultation. We accompany you every step of the way to help ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
I have known Charles L. Fife for 2 years now. Unfortunately, I required his personal expertise as an attorney earlier this year. I was very relieved when Mr. Fife agreed to take my case....MORE TESTIMONIALS